How will you be intentional to create, cultivate and celebrate in your home?
- Organize an art corner where ingenious minds can create.
- Refresh art supplies. Introduce a new medium.
- Bind last year's art masterpieces creating a portfolio to celebrate progress and change.
- Offer new tools to cultivate life learning --protractors, microscopes, compasses, templates, 3-hole punches, staplers, balance scales
- Use New Year savings offered by digital scrapbook companies to create a family memory book where accomplishments and memorable favorites can be celebrated...TOGETHER!
- Provide blank books to budding authors and illustrators. Cultivate the need to create!
- Say "yes" to requests for household trinkets and treasures. They may just be the next patent in the making.
- Purchase a personal bookcase to fit bedside the contagious reader.
- Read to the emergent reader eager to build fluency. Celebrate the sentence read and the chapter completed!
- Post a black-out list where newly mastered multiplication facts can be crossed off.
- Champion ideas and celebrate milestones.